free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Is Anybody Out There?

Shameful, really, the neglect paid here. Just haven't done anything worth writing about here, haven't flashed anyone or sucked anyone or been touched by anyone at all.

Haven't had the desire to, actually. It seems like so much effort! It's all fine when I'm online and talking to some randy stranger, and we're turning each other on and talking about how much fun it will be to get together, and then we both cum together to thoughts of a blowjob or a fingering or just being plain naughty...

And then I'm done. And I have no desire to talk to this man again, for I know he'll want to meet, and I have indeed led him to believe I will meet him, and it's all just a tangled web and so I block him from contacting me.

And then I find another.

Not quite sure what to do about this pattern. I can't seem to stop myself from starting it, but perhaps I should stop myself from taking it as far as I do. On the other hand, though, what harm is there? So some married man got led on, thinking he would get to cheat on his wife, and he doesn't get to (with me, at least). Is that really something to feel sorry for?

At any rate, I do have plans I will be keeping this Saturday. A, whom I've mentioned before (and who is a reader here - say hi, A!), lives close to a town where I am attending a friend's party on Saturday. I will drive up there - it's about an hour from me - have fun with my friends - then peel off my bra and panties, perhaps throw on a skirt, and go meet A at a bar for some drinks and verbal foreplay.

We'll most likely end up in his car somewhere, me bent over his cock...I feel asleep last night a bit giddy, trying to decide what I would wear. Something that is respectable in front of my friends but, when braless, can be oh so naughty and suggestible...

1 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Do you have any fantasies you could write about? What was the first theme you ever masturbated to?
Just things to think about

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home