free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tuesday Night, Part 1

Most of yesterday was spent thinking of riding R's hard cock, so I came home after work instead of going straight to my errands and as I had hoped, made plans with him for later that night.

I had told R I'd get to his place around 7 or 8 last night; it was more like 8:30. Got a haircut first, got a pedicure next...and basically got a late start leaving my place.

Finally got to R's, followed him back to his bedroom, and grabbed a cigarette to put to my lips.

"I've got something else you can put in your mouth," he said, taking the cig from me. As we started to banter, I rubbed up against him and felt his cock, already hard in his pants. I love how immediately hard he is when I get there. I know the anticipation gets him excited, and I'm not going to kid myself into thinking he's hard because he's that attracted to me, but I do like how immediate a response there is.

We started kissing, hard, as I pushed him to his bed. Then...his pager went off.

I knew he was on call, but he's been on call before when I've been over there and nothing has happened. Last night, well...something happened.

He logged into the work system and began diagnosing the issue. I stood behind him for a minute or two, giving his shoulders a rub, which he enjoyed. I wasn't sure what to do, where to go - I didn't want to be in his way, I knew he couldn't help the issue, I didn't want to be rude or show disappointment. I sat in there and smoked one or two with him, letting him drive the conversation.

He explained to me a little of what he does, of what the problem at hand was. For a time, he basically had to monitor the computer screen - see if a job ran smoothly or not. He realized, though, that he could watch the screen from behind me and multi-task...

I was sitting on an angled sit-up bench. I lay down on it, on my back, and he pulled his pants off while standing over my head. I love when a man goes commando, truly.

His hard cock came out and I began to suck on it. It was a very easy suck in that angle. A few times, he would literally go so deep that he would squish his balls onto my nose. I didn't mind that, made it hard to breathe for a second, as he was literally in 'balls deep,' but I'm a champ. :)

I was wearing a zip up sweatshirt, nothing under it, and I unzipped it a bit so he could thwap his cock against my breasts, which he did, mauling them at the same time.

He asked me to lick his ass, something I've not done and frankly don't have any intention on doing. I did suck and lick at his perineum, something I found he LOVES. He very much appreciated that, and he's excellent at giving me feedback. He gasps and moans and tightens up and talks, and I love all of that. My hands were wrapped around his upper thighs at the same time and I was occasionally grabbing and squeezing and smacking his ass...
...and he shot a big, BIG load all over my bare breasts. Coated them in white cum. YUMMY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm, nice, cum coated tits. Now there is a very nice image!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Sal: I didn't let him video it but I was open to pics...he just didn't want to get the camera out at that time. I think he needed to sit down. ;)

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I would have too. Perhaps another time *wink*

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home