free hit counter javascript

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hello!

Told you I'd be back! Let's see what the updates are for you...

I talked to B online tonight and asked him if he and his friends would mind if I brought a guy friend with to chaperone. He was all for it - very enthusiastic, in fact:

FoL: would you mind if i had a guy friend with me to make sure everything's cool?
B: not at all...
B: would he get head
FoL: yes
B: maybe he would blow us too...lol
FoL: he would take pics too if that's cool
FoL: he would
FoL: or at least jack you off

B: hes a freak huh ?
B: tell him about my cock ?
FoL: told him it is fat
B: id want him to lick my balls
FoL: he might
B: you could share my cum

So that's looking promising! I'd feel much better about things if A were there with me, because I know he wants me to be safe. I don't know if I'd want him to suck them off, though - that might be just for me. He could jack them off, though, I wouldn't mind that...especially if he aimed for me!

I'll probably meet B some time next week, just the two of us.

There's also...V, I'll call him, from online. We talk most every night. He's a big slut - 4 new pussies a week isn't unusual for him - and he will be cumming to town for some training in July. I told him tonight that I'd meet him but reiterated that I wouldn't fuck.

Apparently every time I've told him before that I don't do casual sex, he's thought I was joking. He was a bit disappointed tonight when I convinced him I wasn't, but we'd still meet for a drink or two and some play time. He's actually about 2yrs younger than I am - where generally I like older men, if even slightly older - and very cute, from what I've seen, where again I usually meet slightly average guys, if not below average.

Would I want to fuck him? Hell yeah! But I wouldn't, mainly because he is such a slut. I don't want to be just another conquest.

I'm looking forward to meeting him, though, just b/c he always seems so into me, thinks I'm very sexy (at least from the pictures, lol!), and also seems cute. I'm looking forward to talking more with A, and to sucking B off next week, and to sucking off his friends with A by my side.

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home