free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Temptation

Remember B, the guy I blew in his car a few weeks ago? Well...he wants me to suck some of his friends off.

And I'm SO tempted!

I've wanted to do a group/gang for a while now. And this could be fun...I'm all atwitter just thinking about it.

After we met, he had dinner with some guy friends, and like a typical guy, he bragged about getting blown by a 28yr old. Told them what a good job I did...told them how much I like sucking cock...and mentioned it to me afterwards, the idea of being a slut for his friends some night.

We talked about it online the other night, and I'm wet just thinking about it. He would want to get a hotel room, and have the two of us start off alone. We've talked before about being shaved by someone...and I'd have him shave me, another fantasy of mine.

After we played a bit...and I had a few drinks, lol, he'd have his friends cum in, and I'd suck them off. He said there'd be 4 of them, so 5 guys total. He said they'd finger me, maybe even eat me if I'd want - which I would, desperately.

I don't know. I'm so very turned on by this. I can't decide to go for it or not. Is it wrong to do something that I'd have to get liquored up for first? Is it dangerous? Yeah, a little, but I think he can be trusted.

I'd have them take pics with my camera only. I'd eat and wear so much cum...

I told him that I wasn't sure I was okay with being so slutty, that I'd have to live with myself afterwards. He seemed to get that, but I think he also gets off on the idea that he could be the one to bring a slut to his friends, that he's the one who knows me and would set it up.

I don't know. We talked about what I'd wear...and it would be this:



with that same short black skirt. Nothing else. The top is a bit sheer, as you can see, and definitely shows of my tits.

You might be rereading the story of B and I (sorry, I'm too lazy to link to it) and noticing that I wasn't particularly entranced with him, so why bother meeting again?

I'm torn on that one, too. On one hand, a true slut doesn't care, she just takes what is offered and gives when asked. On the other...he wasn't HORRIBLE. On the third hand, lol...I want to suck cock. Do I need to like the person attached to it? I want to get some action and be trashy and fulfill some fantasies and be slutty.

I just don't know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be careful!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home