free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Remember Me?

Yeah, I've been neglecting this blog. No new tales to tell, and the serious questions take too much effort to think through.

I just got off the phone with A, and we've made some tentative plans for the future. They include a nude beach (one of my fantasies), possibly accompanying me to another of the group parties like I went to at the end of April, and some possible play time in the future.

He's all for me sucking B's friends off, too - surprise, surprise. :) I only wish that he were either local or my slut-endorsing bf, so he could cum with to my adventures and make sure things stay kosher.

There have been a few new local guys wanting to meet, but it all seems like so much effort. I love the idea of it. I love the sluttiness of it. But actually getting ready to do it, or meeting and not liking the guy at all, or going through the nervousness of another new guy...it's all so tiring.

More later. I promise!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I'll be back later too. Promise!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home