free hit counter javascript

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Welcome Back

Sorry for the absence, if any of the two of you who read this noticed. I went to Puerto Vallarta for a week at an all-inclusive resort. Got lots of sun, drank a bit - but not too much - and otherwise behaved myself. Not necessarily because I wanted to, but because there weren't any options otherwise.

Had I pushed things, I think I could have made out with a 21yr old in the stairwell, but come on - that's a bit young for me, he was drunk, and I've had a nasty cold - so in other words, no, I wasn't that desperate.

I did come back stateside to find that R, the guy I was sleeping with, met someone new and has called things off with me. He did it via email, because he's classy that way. Oh, and he misspelled my name, even though the name is part of the email addy he used. Clever.

Do I really care? No. It wasn't great sex, and he never went down on me. I never really pushed the issue, either, but still. At least I learned something. I need to hold out for what I want and not settle. I sucked his cock often enough, if I wanted my pussy eaten, he should have licked it raw.

I'm just...disappointed, I guess, that even though it was a casual thing, that it's over. I liked getting some play, I liked having a guy in my life, if even in a capacity other than what I truly want.

I'm rambling. I'm discouraged tonight. Vacation was good and relaxing and needed, but seeing all those couples together...and the weddings that took place...and the newlyweds...well...

I'm back, and I'm tan, and I guess that's something to be thankful for in and of itself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I did notice. I missed you.

I’m sure it was relaxing. Sorry about the guy.

I hope that tan includes tan lines *wink*

Welcome back!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Sal, thanks for the kind words. And tan lines were indeed part of the package!

Jangle: A new commenter, always welcome! I seem to have an affinity for finding the jerks out there.

Ah, well. What's done is done.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home