free hit counter javascript

Friday, June 02, 2006

TGIF

Sorry guys, nothing new to share. I've been fighting the cold of death all week, and it's been storming at night, so I haven't been out and about at all.

I'm still debating whether I should suck off B and his friends, but I'll admit that I drift off to sleep every night, picturing how the scene would play out.

I don't know if I should meet B again first, alone, to get a better feel for him (no pun intended!) or if I should just go for it. If there were another of the group parties cumming up, that I went to before, I would ask him to cum with me...but the parties are the last Friday of the month, I believe, so it's a long ways away!

I think I'm partly tempted to suck his friends off because I would love to have pictures of me covered in cum!

Otherwise, there aren't really any new men in the picture. I've conversed with a couple online who wanted to meet, but I wasn't into them for one reason or another.

I'm debating hitting a local bar tonight, seeing what I can find there. I dunno. I'm sure I will be ready for bed by the time it's bar time! My dad may be visiting tomorrow, so I will need to do some cleaning before then.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer colds are the worst. A good cum pic is hot, again, just be careful. I’d offer me up but I’m just a dirty old man. LOL

Have a great weekend!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home