free hit counter javascript

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tough Questions

Not too long ago, someone wrote and asked me how I would reconcile being the slut I want to be with the long term relationship I want. If I were to start dating someone seriously, would I stop my extra-curricular adventures? Would I get enough from the relationship to tide my sexual needs over?

If I were dating someone seriously, I would not cheat on them. I've cheated before with little remorse; I don't think I've ever been cheated on. But I'm at the point now where I refuse to intentionally cause harm to someone I care about. How many cheaters are found out? Most of them. Besides not wanting to hurt someone I care about, I've also vowed that if I find a good, longterm relationship, I would not dare to fuck it up that way.

I'd hope that anything I got into would provide me some sexual outlets. I don't need multiple cocks, but I need multiple fun, if that makes sense. As long as he allowed me easy access to his cock, and was willing to mix things up a bit, I'd have no problems cutting myself off from other cock. Again, it goes back to not wanting to jeopardize the relationship for something that is ultimately so trivial.

Ideally, I think, I'd find a relationship with a man who didn't mind sharing me now and then. Who didn't mind or feel threatened by my desire for public fun, stranger fun, dirty nasty group fun. Perhaps he'd even allow me to indulge now and again.

I know I wouldn't be forthcoming with my desires; it's not something a lot of people know about me. And if I did express them and found him not willing to play along, again, that would be just fine by me.

I'm not as worried about finding someone who will let me be a slut as I am about finding someone, period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home