free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Change of Heart

I think I've rethunk my desire to suck off B and his friends. He's quite an...ass.

I'm not sure how much that should come into play or not. But the more we talk, the more I don't like how I think he thinks of women.

He tells me he'd of course be nice to me that night, because he wants to keep me coming back, and he's nice to "all his girls." I don't want to be part of a harem!

He also tells me he'd pimp me out. He wouldn't let me charge his friends, but he'd pimp me out to others. I don't want to have a pimp!

I'm not explaining this well. But he sort of disgusts me. I don't know how to explain it better; maybe I just need to copy one of our conversations.

Disappointing, but...almost not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe for the best. I guess we can wait for a pic. LOL

Hang in there.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home