free hit counter javascript

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tuesday Night, Part 2

After I cleaned off my tits, R went back to his work stuff. I grabbed a book and curled up in his bed with his dog. I would alternately read a bit, go into his computer room to smoke and kiss, then go back to bed.

After about an hour or so, he called it quits and came into the bedroom, flopping down next to me. I put the book down and snuggled up next to him, my arm over his stomach and my head on his chest. We talked a bit, but mostly just snuggled. I listened to his breathing growing even and I rubbed his stomach a bit, gently, softly.

I tried to get up to leave once or twice - he was so obviously beat - but he wanted me to stay, told me I could stay a bit. I continued to rub his stomach, just barely touching, nothing sexual about it - or so I thought. After a few minutes, though, he had to 'straighten out,' meaning his cock was getting hard and uncomfortable in the position it was in.

I tried again to leave after that, but I was only teasing. If he was hard, then he would play...and he did.

I climbed on top of him - both still clothed - and began kissing him as I rubbed against his cock. He asked me if I wanted to ride it, knowing what the answer was. I climbed off and we both got undressed. He stroked his cock for a minute while I sat and watched in awe - I love watching.

"You want to ride it?"
"Oh yeah, I do, I do."
"Then get on."
"Get a condom, hurry."

He pulled the condom out, unwrapped it, and stroked a minute more. I had to beg him not to tease. "Please, just put it on, pleeease!" I was already almost straddling him at that point.

Finally, he pushed his cock into me. I wasted no time, but was quickly bouncing on it. I was bent close over him, whimpering in his ear. We fucked like that for a few minutes, and when it was time for a position change, I pulled off. He reached over to finger me, and - again - I gushed all over his bed.

He pulled the condom off and kept stroking, and when I had recovered, I took him in my mouth and finished him off, swallowing every drop.

I don't think he's thrilled with the squirting, though. When I sucked him off, I straddled his leg and thrusted against him. He had me feel his leg after, and it was drenched.

I know I get soaking wet. I know it makes a mess, but I can't help it! I told him it's a good sign, it means I'm that excited, but...I can't help but be self-conscious about it. He's not the only guy to comment on it, either. But what can I do?!?!

I'd love for you to let me know what you think about squirters. Email or comment, all feedback welcome!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to be squirted on. I would wear it as a badge on honor! You wear mine, I wear yours ... fair enough. I like to be watched as well.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Be very proud of your abliity to squirt. I love to see that happen, knowing that your pussy is so excited, that it has to explode.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home