free hit counter javascript

Sunday, May 07, 2006

As Usual...

...things don't go the way I want them too!

Friday night I had dinner/drinks out with friends, that went fine.

Saturday I had family time, that went fine.

Saturday night, I was going to meet a new online guy. He's the 40yr old - let's call him B. He was going to be online around 10pm, but when it got to be almost 11, I logged off and said screw it. He wanted to get together when we did talk that night, but it was after 12 and I get to be an old lady. Once the contacts are out and the clothes are off...it's hard work getting me back in either!

Sunday during the day I went to this hottub place to meet a new guy. I had been playing that very cool - not much sexual talk, we didn't meet in a sex room, he's my age (for once!), I thought it would be cool. There's a hottub place around here that lets you rent suites for an hour or so. He was going anyway - he's a contractor and wanted the relaxation of his muscles - and it sounded like fun. Something new, something different, something where I wouldn't have to suck his cock if I didn't want to.

I showed up, waited, and he never came. To say I was pissed was an understatement! He had told me his cell phone was busted, so no # to call, and while I believed that...still. I emailed him when I got back home and haven't heard anything yet.

When I made the plans with Hottub Guy, I turned down meeting B during the day. Well, I got home from my non-hottub fun, and found B online. He couldn't do an early dinner, as he had plans, but I hadn't eaten yet, so we met up at a local bar.

Two drinks and a burger for me, yay! I was wearing what I'm wearing now - a bright pink tank top (no bra) and the same short black skirt I've been wearing lately. Guess that's about due for a wash, huh? Anyway, A & I met at a local bar, and I got a quick kiss and an ass slap on the way in.

He definitely looks his age, and he's a bit of a bigger man. Was I attracted to him? Not really, but I could see the appeal. We sat at a tiny booth and I felt everyone in the place watching us, trying to decide what our relationship was. I don't like that part of meeting older men; I don't like the attention or the looks people give us. It didn't help this time that A groped my bare legs a few times under the table.

While he settled the bill, I went outside to have a smoke. When he joined me, he pulled me into a tiny alley next to the bar and started pinching my nipples through my tank top. I had to tell him - more than once - to go easy on them. Damn did that hurt! He also reached up under my skirt and fingered me. I came, dripping down my leg, as we kissed and he fondled me. Something about being in broad daylight, with a stranger, in public...it was very hot.

We got in his car and drove around a bit, trying to find a place where I could suck him off. He kept reaching down my tank top and pulling my tits out, trying to show them off to people. I kind of minded this - at one point, he wanted to flash a guy but he didn't realize there were kids there, too. He flashed a woman, once, with my tits, which is easier to do than it sounds, and I wasn't too pleased about that. And again, he was too hard on the nipples.

He also had his cock out of his jeans at this point (commando underneath), and it was a big fat uncircumsized cock. I stroked it a bit while we were driving, but again, didn't feel comfortable doing it when everyone could see. I'm all for being risky, but there's a time and a place, you know?

Anyway, we finally found a place to park, and I sucked his cock dry. Went straight down the gullet, I barely tasted the cum. We both had plans immediately after so he just dropped me at my car afterwards. He wants to get together tonight again but what he doesn't know is that it was a one-time deal.

Right now, I'm waiting for A to call, but I'm not sure I'll get together with him. Initially he said 7pm, and now he thought 9pm, and I want to watch Gray's Anatomy, so...guess we'll see if I get 2 loads tonight or just one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Toby said...

You sound fun.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

I am. Thanks for noticing!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is neat to read about your adventures. Thanks for stopping by. Have a good one.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home