free hit counter javascript

Friday, May 05, 2006

TGIF!

I'm sooooo horny. I would fuck whoever asked me right now. No sexy weekend plans, but I'm hoping someone will cum up! I have dinner/drinks with friends tonight, family during the day tomorrow, and lunch with a friend on Sunday. There's room to fit someone cock in (my mouth) in between, right?!?!

Not to mention, I bought 2 new nighties yesterday - one sheer, whoo hoo! Two new bras, and then one bra-and-panty set. I'm wearing the new set now, it's blue and lacy and oh-so-pretty! My shirt is a bit lowcut, too, so guess people will be getting peeks - oops!

;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

That sounds very sexy. Do you own any garters and stockings too?

10:28 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

I actually do have a black garter belt and some stockings around here someplace. Haven't pulled those out in a few years - they have negative memories attached to them. They are sexy, though...

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home