free hit counter javascript

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Weekend Fun

Right now, I'm naked and shaved, waiting for a new online boytoy to cum online and tell me where he wants to meet. So far it's been good banter and he knows not to expect anything from me, though I will of course suck his cock at the least.

He's 40yrs old, and while not the oldest that I'll have sucked, certainly the oldest in quite a few years!

I also got an email from A, one of the first online men I ever met to play with. Looks like we might be getting together tomorrow. He is the man who wants to take me to my first glory hole experience. I don't think we'll do that tomorrow - for some reason, I'm just not keen on doing that on a work night - but getting together will still be fun.

Hope you all are out sexing it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home