free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

S E X

Yes, I broke my dry spell last night.

When R im'd me yesterday, he said he was busy doing a bunch of things, and he gave me the list. On it was jerking off. I laughed, said I was glad to see it. He asked if I wanted to cum over and watch. I said I'd do more than watch, and he asked what I'd do. I told him he knew I'd suck his cock.

Then he said I should cum over with a lot of red lipstick on, and I asked if he wanted me to dress like a trashy slut. THAT got him going!

So I showed up in my new lingerie and the same short black skirt from the other night. I also had a black zip up sweatshirt on - lol, not quite that daring!

I got into his place, and we walked back to his bedroom, which was all nice and cleaned up for once, lol. He had the video cam all set up on the tripod and asked if I wanted him to take a pic. I told him no videos but I was okay with pictures.

Climbed on the bed and stretched out; he stood right next to me, and I looked down to see if he was hard. He asked what I was looking at and started to undo his belt.

"Let me do that," I said, and I finished undoing his belt, then the button and zipper. He was naked underneath and hard - yum! Got his pants off...then made him take off his socks...then his shirt...

I started sucking on him and told him to get his camera. He took a couple shots of me with my mouth around his dick. it was so good, and he asked what I was going to do with his cock.

"Where do you want it, what do you want to do with that?"

I looked up at him. "You want to fuck me?"

"YESSSS!" His voice was all low and sexy, his eyes were slitted. I told him to fuck me, then, if he wanted it.

"How do you want it?" he asked. "Me on top, doggy, what?" "I want you behind me," I said, "so you can smack my ass while you fuck me."

He pulled the condom on quick. I was already spread out before him. He slid into me very easily and started fucking me. Mmmm it felt good! Nice to have a cock in me! I started fucking back against him, then, after about a minute of that, turned around and told him to get on top.

He did, his warm body slapping against mine, me moaning and gasping and him grunting on top of me.

He pulled out, then, and started fingering me. I LOVE BEING FINGERED! He had his fingers, one, two, I'm not sure, inside of me, then started with his other hand rubbing my clit. DAMN!

He would pull my head down onto his cock and fuck my face while he fingered me, but he was going too deep and I was having trouble concentrating, lol. He kept on with the fingering and I gushed - squirted - all over his hand. He said, "oh, you're squirting, aren't you," and he kept rubbing me.

He pulled the condom off and started jacking his cock hard. I asked if he was going to shoot on my face and he grunted, and then pulled me down closer and came all over my face. Shot a nice big load on me!

I told him to get his camera and take a picture, and he did. Let's just hope he sends it to me!

We sat and smoked, talked for about an hour. I asked if he had another round in him, he didn't. :( He said, "Well, you squirted all over my bed, I'd think you'd be done." When I laughed at that, he amended his statement to say maybe not done, but happy.

And for the most part, I was. Problem is, now I want sex AGAIN and NOW! He's gone on vacation for about a week, so we'll see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Well that left me as hard as a rock.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Awww, RSA, you say the sweetest things! :D

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home