free hit counter javascript

Monday, July 10, 2006

Cream From the Tap

I sucked on a beautiful cock yesterday.

A and I originally had plans to meet up Saturday night, after the party I attended near him wound down. I missed that window, though, and we resolved to meet up another day.

That 'other day' turned out to be yesterday. I had spent the night in a town about halfway between where A lives and where I live. He, after drinking quite heavily Saturday night, left me two very horny voicemails while I slept. He told me how hard his cock was, how he needed my mouth on it, how he was so ready to cum for me...

And how could I resist?

We met at a McDonald's parking lot. I wore a black tank top, no bra, and a short denim skirt with panties. As is typical of my luck, I was on the rag, so we knew our fun would be limited.

A and I talked on the phone while he was making his drive. I was nervous, very nervous! He pulled into a parking spot near me...and as soon as I got into his car, all of my nerves left.

A is cute - very cute. I thought that the first time we met, years ago, but had forgotten just how good looking he is. As soon as my car door was closed, he leaned towards me, asking me how I was.

He gave me a kiss, a kiss that started out gentle and tentative. His tongue slid into my mouth, and the kiss deepened. He tasted sweet - minty - cool. I'm sure I tasted like an ashtray, due to all the cigarettes I had trying to calm my nerves. We continued kissing for a moment or two, his hand reaching out to rest gently on my right breast. I know I moaned a little, right into his mouth, right onto his probing tongue. He was clean shaven, but I still felt a little stubble, making me almost melt right then and there.

His hand started to snake down my tank top before I pulled away and told him to start driving. We played it cool, my hand resting on his leg, our arms touching, me leaning into him, as we drove out of the parking lot.

Neither of us knew where to go, but A picked a frontage road and headed south. His hand was again down my tank top, and I turned to face him a bit and pulled my breast free.

His hand was squeezing my tit, softly playing with my nipple, tugging on and around it. My hand was covering his, loving the feel of his fingers touching me.

"You've got great breasts. You know that, right?" he said.

I smiled. "Thank you. I'm glad you like them."

I reached over to set A's cock free, and he lifted his shirt so I could get at his belt and zipper. He was commando underneath, knowing - from reading this site - that I love that. He reached down and pulled his hard cock out into the open, and pushed his jeans a bit further down his legs until they bunched at his knees.

Now, I've sucked small cocks and thick cocks, cut and uncut cocks, and A's is right up there in my top 5. It's long - but not too. Thick - but not unbearably so. Cut, which is always my preference. Just a nice, beautiful, thick head topping a heavy rod.

Did I lean over and start sucking on it? I honestly don't remember. I know I was stroking it, and A's hand was back on my breasts, as by now I had bared them both. The car swerved a little, and I began to feel a bit exposed. We were driving parallel to the highway and a few cars passed us on the frontage road, getting quite a site.

I pulled my shirt up back over my tits for the moment, but continued to stroke A's cock. I leaned over and kissed on his earlobe while he drove. A's hand wrapped around his cock, squeezing a load of precum up the tip for me to see. He quickly licked his fingers clean while I watched in awe. I love when a man will kiss me after I've swallowed his cum, and it's even better when he'll lick my tits clean after coating them, but not many men will do that. As A's fingers got coated with the second clear bubble, I pulled his hand to my mouth and licked his juice from them.

As if divinely placed, a gravel and dirt road appeared to our right, and A made the turn onto it. After driving a bit down it, it seemed deserted enough for our needs, so A pulled the car over and put it into park. We kissed again for a moment, then got ourselves situated.

As A leaned over to put something from the middle console into the back seat, the shift in his torso caused his hard cock to point right at me. I bent over and immediately took it into my mouth, sucking down his shaft as far as I could go. I bobbed on his cock for a few moments while he murmured encouragingly above me. I placed a gently on his balls, stroking them, then moving to stroke underneath while I sucked his cock.

Wanting a better angle, I pulled my mouth from that delicious meat and got on my knees on the passenger seat. A pulled my skirt up a bit while I bent over again to fill my mouth. His hand rubbed my ass a little and pushed my panties to one side. This movement caused them to pull tightly across my pussy, and when he smacked my exposed ass cheek, I couldn't help but to moan.

"You like me smacking your ass, don't you?"

All I could do was moan through a mouthful of cock as he smacked my ass again. I tried to deepthroat his cock as much as I could, but whether due to the angle or his length, I wasn't able to quite take him all in. Close, but not good enough for me, so I kept trying.

Earlier in the day, while on the phone, A and I had talked about ass play - for or against, experiences we've had, that kind of thing. With my mouth on his cock and his hand rubbing my ass, I felt certain he was remembering that conversation.

"Do you want my finger in your ass?" I nodded in agreement, as much as one can while sucking dick. He started to tease my asshole, exclaiming over how tight it was for him. I sucked harder and faster, feeling him run his finger around my puckered hole.

"Do you want it in you? Do you want my finger in your ass? Or do you want me to keep teasing you?"

I couldn't help it, I had to pull my mouth off his cock to beg A to put his finger in my ass.

He did, and I started rocking back against his hand. God, what a rush - on a semi-deserted road, sucking dick and getting my ass fingered. I kept my hands wrapped around his cock as I started to moan. "Yes...yes...oh yessssss..."

The sensations were getting to be too much for me and I made A take his finger out. Not because it was hurting, but because it was feeling too good. I know - and you, readers, do too - that when I have something inserted in me, and I cum, I GUSH. No towel was in place and I didn't want to leave A's car smelling like pussy juice.

My mouth went back on his cock until he told me he was going to cum.

"Do you want to swallow it?" I pulled off to ask him where he wanted it, and his answer was perfect: "All over you."

I sat back as A got on his knees. I pulled my top down and let my tits hang free. A started stroking his cock in front of me and hot cum began pouring out. Some landed on my tits, some fell onto my seat, some hit my shirt. I didn't want it to go to waste, so I put my hand as a cup right under his head and began collecting spurts. I quickly rubbed some on my tits before going back for more, which I began to lick clean. Tits always look better covered in white cum, don't you think? A was kneeling and moaning above me.

When he was done, he handed me the towel he had brought with, and I cleaned up the seat and my tits. When he was again seated in his seat, I leaned over to gently clean his cock.

We both pulled our clothes together and began the drive back to my car.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Jay, you made my day. Thank you!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

What a hot encounter. All of your encounters are so hot, my cock gets really hard and at times I have jacked off to them. Please keep them cumming as well as your pictures.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

RSA, as long as you keep cumming to my pics and stories...I'll keep posting them!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home