free hit counter javascript

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Catalogue: Blow Jobs

Frank, college
Dan, college
Mike, college
Andy, college
Ben, college

Kevin, after college
Johnny, after college

M, Online guy behind the bar
A, Online guy behind another bar
Online guy in a parking garage
Old, Online guy behind the first bar
R, Online guy in a parking lot
Online guy in another parking lot
Online guy in my apt
R, ex bf
C, online guy I saw for a month or so
R, online guy I saw this year
J, blogger guy I met
M, online guy I met who I actually went to college with
B, online guy in another parking lot
M, online guy at office building
D, online guy at his house

Not sure if I'm forgetting anyone or not...As you can see, I was a pretty good girl in college...but I'm making up for it now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home