free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Addendum to Cream

As usual, I forgot a few things I wanted to say about my meeting with A. Since the story's done, these are now in random order as they occur to me now:

-- A's not the usual type of guy I would go for. He's blondish, where I usually prefer brunettes. He's skinny, where I usually prefer stocky or husky. He's also way out of my league in terms of hotness.

-- I didn't feel I gave him the best blowjob possible. Maybe it was due to the angle; maybe it was due to how worked up I was, making it harder for me to concentrate on showing him an A+ time. When his finger was in my ass, my mouth wasn't even on his cock - that's why I usually prefer to do one at a time, so we both can concentrate on the matters at hand! (Or in mouth)

-- On our drive back to my car, he asked me if his being married bothered me then, as he knows it has in the past. Well, it hadn't that day...until he asked. Then I felt the usual guilt and concern flood over me. He asked if I would continue to play like this if I had a steady bf, and my answer was quick - "No."

And that's part of my normal problem - I want that steady bf, and I would be faithful to him, but instead of going places where I could meet him, I'm sucking married men off in their cars. It's a complete rock-and-the-hard-place situation, and for whatever reasons, I usually choose to sidle up to the 'hard' place, if you catch my drift.

-- Sucking A off and having such a good experience has made me crave even more. I haven't done much looking since then, for the next victim, but this weekend may turn that around. Not to mention, having such a good time with A has made me want more of HIM, and not another few years down the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home