free hit counter javascript

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I went to a friend's birthday party this weekend 6 hours south of here. J lives in the town next to where I grew up; we're not that close, and have only known each other for about 18 months, but she's as boy crazy as I am and I figured it would be a good time.

Now, six hours in a car is a long time, so of course I flashed my tits up and down the highway. Most of the truckers only got to see a view similar to that of the pic on my profile, but a few got to see the girls out of their top completely. It is SUCH a rush to drive along, windows down, sunroof open, tits out.

The party was fairly tame, I guess, compared to what happened last year, which involved a stripper and much nudity to the show. There was a doctor there this year who my friend, J, works with. M is black with cornrows and a very slight build, and though he looks about 30, he's 50. He's also married, and though he works down south, he lives up by me when he's off duty. Almost immediately, M and I were flirting and teasing. More than once, I told him he was naughty and dirty and bad, none of which he denied, and of course I said it in a way that let him know I like that in man.

Most of the guests are coworkers together, and so I was a little hesitant to flirt too heavily with M. When I laughed at some comment he made, spilling beer on my shirt, he offered to wipe it up, and I laughingly protested. While we did shots together - slippery nipples, mm! - and he spilled some down his neck, I wiped it up - but did not lick it up as a proper slut may have.

We stood together at the fridge, touching slightly, and making dirty phrases out of the magnetic words. When he dropped a few words onto the floor, he spent perhaps a bit more time down than necessary on the floor looking for them. No, I don't think my skirt had anything to do with it. ;)

(I wore a bright blue sleeveless, vneck shirt (perhaps a little loose), and a short black skirt. My favorite new blue bar-and-panty set completed the outfit. Oh, along with a bracelet J bought me last year that says "I heart boys.")

miraculously, no one was on the darkened back porch, so I took the opportunity to enjoy a smoke. M joined me and we shared one, which of course meant we had to stand very close to each other. I was standing sideways in between his legs, and I don't quite remember how (a bit too much alcohol), but he kissed me, a nice, deep, French kiss. One of us would take a drag, and then there would be another kiss. I turned so that I was straddling his leg, and we began kissing in earnest, long, passionate, tongue-filled kisses. He sucked on my bottom lip, something I adore, and I returned the favor. His hand reached up under my skirt and slid slightly into my panties, tracing a line upwards, but he didn't slide his finger anywhere else. I began rubbing the bulge that appeared in his pants.

We heard people nearing us, so he removed his hand, and I pulled slightly away. He planted a few kisses on my cheek, and I angled him towards my neck and ear. He took the hint well and began sucking and tugging on my ear with his wet lips. I know I was murmuring to him: That's it...mmmm...that's so good. MMMMMMM.

He reached a hand cup and gave a breast a nice squeeze, while he whispered in my ear about how sexy a woman I am.

When he left the party - early, unfortunately, as he had to work today - he told me he will be asking J about me. I'm anxious to know what he'll ask...and what she'll tell him.

Randomly, I also witnessed two women kissing while a man - in the proper doggy style position - felt up the breasts of one of the women. Yes, it was a pretty good party.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, You didn't get to suck any cock? Bummer!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Sal: I know! It was still fun flirting and touching though.

As for the spam comments...you'll see there is now word verification in an attempt to stop fuckers like Askinstoo from returning.

I hate word verification, but I hate spamming assholes more.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate spammers.

Flirting and touching are fun too!
Hopefully you get some soon and a nice load on those luscious tits too. Mmmmmm
I think there was a picture talked about as I recall?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Sal: There is a pic out there somewhere of my tits covered in cum...but I don't have the pic and am no longer talking to the guy who does. He never sent it to me when I asked, either.

I'm trying to get a pic of me from the party, where I pulled down my shirt to show my bra. If I get it, and it's good, I'll show it!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn guy!

Yummy!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great story...very hot...let's hear it for us 50+ guys!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home