free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

As I believe I've shown, I have a purple vibrator. It came with multiple, changeable heads, but years ago I found one I particularly liked and haven't changed since.

The one I like has a nice round cup on it, and I've found it acts as a suction device - often, I can pull it out of me and have a nice load of white cum to taste:



I can then stick my tongue into that cup and lick the cum out and swallow it down. Here, you can see a tiny bit of whiteness on my tongue:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make my cock hard sweetie!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Would love to watch you fill that little cup for me so I can taste it too.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Sal: Good to hear!

RSA: Ooh, you're naughty. I like it!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home