free hit counter javascript

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Foiled at Flashing

It's hotter than Hades out there. My plan for the day was to go to a local beach and do some innocent flashing. Not quite the oxymoron it seems - my flashing would be done "accidentally." However, as often happens, things didn't quite work out as planned.

While barely on the way to the beach, I began to think I had a flat tire. I pulled into a gas station to look and add air, and of course their air pump was out of order. It did look like my tire was a wee bit flat, but I'm the least knowledgable about car parts in general, so I couldn't be certain. I decided to just turn around and go sit by the pool for a bit.

Below is a pic of the suit I wore today. The top ties behind my neck - very handy. And the cleavage showing? Quite demure.



However, should the mood strike me, I can...adjust the top to show a bit more, as evidenced here:



And should I choose to untie the top, in an attempt to erradicate the already pronounced tan lines?



Why, then I become practically indecent!

I'm scheduling an oil change this week and need to have the dealer look at something on my car, so hopefully the tire will hold out until then. Flashing will just have to wait for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home