free hit counter javascript

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Disappointment

Last night I tried something new and went to a club party around here. It's a group that holds monthly parties at a hotel for the purpose of hooking up.

I had found the site a few weeks ago when I looked around for just that. I wanted a place where I could go, hook up, maybe try new things, and do it with people who were there for the same reason. A lot of the local clubs I found don't accept singles, or at least not single men. I also didn't want to have to pay for membership or entry until I decided I liked it and would return. Last, I didn't want to drive too far.

Last night's place met all those requirements, but not much more. The hotel the parties are held at is barely 5 minutes from my house. Single women get in for free. And it's open to everyone.

The party ran from 8:30 to 2pm; I got there about 10pm. The theme was hookers and pimps, and while I tried to dress for the part, I don't exactly have hooker-suitable clothing! I wore a thin, cheap, short black skirt I have - above the knees with a small slit up each side. With it I wore a too-small white tank top and a big, sheer, white overshit. I had heels on, red lipstick, and was good to go. No panties, no bra, no way!

I stood outside the hotel for a moment, finishing my smoke. I didn't really want to walk in alone. Some older (early 50s? Yes, I know this isn't ancient, but I'm not even 30 yet, work with me) guy parked his car and I walked in with him. Not cute, kind of skeezy almost in his black leather jacket and jeans. He gave me shit, saying
I could smoke inside. Turns out he was going to the party too.

I got my name tag with my blue dot, saying I was interested in men. The choices were women, men, couples, TS/TV, everyone, or part of a couple. Got a beer, sat down, and looked around.

A few couples; a few more skeezy older men. A group of extremely large women. Now, I'm no skinny minny, but goddamn. I didn't quite understand it, either: one mother and daughter, two sisters...weird. Most people were dressed casually. Later in the night, two black men came in dressed as pimps, and their women were dressed sort of slutty. One white girl was dressed in one of those vinyl/pleatherish dresses - showed her tits, showed she didn't have undies on, but had an ass that was seriously, seriously wide. I was amazed. Her man with her looked small and I could just not even picture how they had sex!

Anyway. I digress.

I sat at a table and smoked and watched for a while. The only man who talked to me was Jim, the guy I walked in with. Jim was a regular, and told me how the parties used to be downtown, used to get completely naked, cops, people running around everywhere, craziness. Now that's changed. We talked for a bit, smoked for a bit. I was eyeing one of the few younger guys there, he was cute and alone. Jim left me alone after 20 minutes or so.

There was a 'message hostess' that would pass notes for you if you wanted, but I didn't get any and I didn't pass any. I tried to use ESP to get CuteYoungGuy to sit by me, but he never did, and I didn't approach him.

They had a professional stripper come in, some girl named Candy. The rules though (must be city rules?) were that she had to wear pasties and a gstring. She ground on a few different guys, made some bucks. Then there was an amateur strip contest, with again the same rules.

One of the first girls to strip was one of the large women. She took off her tshirt and had a sports bra underneath, which she took off. Some guys came up, and she rubbed on them, and then a few more girls stripped. It was entertaining to watch, and I would have loved the chance to get naked in front of strangers, but with no one there specifically to grind on, and no one to cheer for me, I didn't. They had pasties there, but since I was pantiless, couldn't have taken it all off.

Some of the guys were walking around, and I could see them checking out my name tag, wondering what I was looking for. I didn't encourage any of them - I'm all for older men, but I'd like to be attracted to them, and these just didn't do anything for me.

When I saw two of the CYGs leave, leaving only one left, I took off. It was just after 12, and the hounds were getting restless.

Will I go again? Maybe. Nothing to lose, really. Was just disappointing - I was all nervous and afraid and excited and HORNY, and then...nothing.

Oh well. Now I know to have lowered expectations next time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer. It may have been an off night.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home