free hit counter javascript

Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Night...Part 2

So, I drove up to see R without telling him I was cumming over. Called him from my car in front of his building.

Whatcha doin?

Nothing, you?

Want to let me in?

(Brief pause) You're downstairs? Sure, just a sec.

I said hi to him, walked up to his place. Got inside, hugged him, told him we needed to talk. Told him that I'm okay with a casual thing for now, but it will be a while before I have sex with him. Asked him who P was, a woman mentioned on his profile, and asked if they'd be getting back together. Told him I like giving head, but I don't get off from it...and that I left disappointed last time. He assured me that wouldn't be the issue tonight. Told him I do want a copy of the vid, and that it makes me nervous, and he assured me it wasn't going anywhere. We agreed that any future vids or pics we may take will find their way to me immediately. And then, that out of the way...we watched the video.

It was rather hot to see me sucking cock. The way my mouth got concave...and the shots of his cock on my tits, jiggling them in the barely-there sports bra I was wearing...but I didn't like seeing so much flab. That wasn't fun. We watched a bit of it, then ff'd to the part where he came on my face and chest, and where I scooped up and licked clean what I could. He said he had watched the video, gotten off to the video, and wanted to make another, but I didn't feel like it tonight.

We went into the kitchen - I wanted a drink - and he pushed me up against the counter, started fucking against me from behind. Feeling that hard cock rubbing up against me...his hands on my tits...then pushing my head down, grabbing my hair...I was still in my work clothes, just a top and skirt today, and he started rubbing my legs, inching my skirt higher. We stayed like that for a few minutes, me wiggling my ass back into his cock, him humping me. Then he pulled his dining room chairs out of the way and put me face down on his table. It's a higher table than most dining room tables. He was behind me, still humping against me. He pulled one of my legs out, propped it up on a dining room chair, and went to work fingering me. Rubbing my clit, me face down, wimpering on his table. Then a finger inside me, and one still on my clit, until I came, dripping down my leg, begging him to stop. Quite nice.

After that I sucked him off, him sitting on his loveseat, holding my hair back as I knelt in front of him. I learned a few new things that he likes tonight (hard sucking of his balls; deep throating and then licking at the base). He started stroking, stood up above me. I had been talking to him, asking if he wanted me to swallow him, to tell me when he was close so I could taste him. I was running mu hands on his thighs, sometimes smacking his ass (which he liked), and I had my mouth on him. When he started cumming, I grabbed his ass tight. He shot a decent sized load, but it all went straight down my mouth. I thought I was going to gag for a minute, b/c I was on him so deep, but I managed to cum through like a champ. :)

So that's one last Monday, one tonight, and looks like one tomorrow...YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home