free hit counter javascript

Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Night...Part 1

R: hey what are you up to?
Fan_of_Lust: just got home
Fan_of_Lust: you?
R: just got off work, getting ready to take the pooch for a walk
Fan_of_Lust: cool
Fan_of_Lust: beautiful out
R: you going to work out tonight?
Fan_of_Lust: no, the class is over
R: I see, so what ya gonna do? I am home bound since I am on call
Fan_of_Lust: i actually have no plans. i cleaned up a tiny bit last night, probably just run some errands
R: cool, what would you like to do tonight?
Fan_of_Lust: i want to drink
R: me?
Fan_of_Lust: naughty naughty!
R: could not resist
R: but you didnt say no ?
R: ?
Fan_of_Lust: no
Fan_of_Lust: i didn't
R: damn, just thinking about it is getting my cock hard :)
Fan_of_Lust: interesting
R: but I know I have to get somethings done, so I would not be able to play until after 8 or so
Fan_of_Lust: hmmm
R: I can get the movie camera out again if you like
Fan_of_Lust: bad!
R: get some diff angles this time :)
Fan_of_Lust: very bad!
R: and you are thinking about seeing your mouth all wet making my cock disappear on the big screen arent you
Fan_of_Lust: O:-)
R: or of having my hot cum spraying all over your face?
Fan_of_Lust: go get something done
Fan_of_Lust: maybe
Fan_of_Lust: MAYBE
Fan_of_Lust: you'll have a visitor tonight
R: I will stop jerking my cock now then, keep all that juice inside for you :)
Fan_of_Lust: nice
R: nice as in good or as in "OMG did he say that?"
Fan_of_Lust: lol a little of both
R: You said you wanted to be my "cock slut" is that not true?
Fan_of_Lust: depends what that entails
R: what do you want it to entail?
Fan_of_Lust: i'm not entirely sure
Fan_of_Lust: no humiliation
R: have I humiliated you?
Fan_of_Lust: no
Fan_of_Lust: but i am worried about the vid
R: what about it?
Fan_of_Lust: i don't really know you
R: Does that excite you a little though?
Fan_of_Lust: no
Fan_of_Lust: i don't want it on the net
R: It won't get there
Fan_of_Lust: good
R: so a MAYBE huh?
Fan_of_Lust: yep
Fan_of_Lust: :D
R: closer to a yes or a no?
Fan_of_Lust: straddling the fence
R: wanna straddle my cock?
Fan_of_Lust: i do
Fan_of_Lust: but i don't know that i will
R: ok, well its up to you
Fan_of_Lust: if i stop by tonight, we'll talk about it
R: um ok, but I guess I am a little confused right now then?
Fan_of_Lust: why?
Fan_of_Lust: about what?
R: I mean, this is casual right?
Fan_of_Lust: yeah
R: ok, no expectations, I didnt lead you on did I?
Fan_of_Lust: well, no, but we also never talked about it
R: talked about it how?
Fan_of_Lust: expectations
Fan_of_Lust: what you're looking for, what i'm looking for
R: Well I will be honest, I dont want anything beyond this
R: having fun, etc
Fan_of_Lust: that's fair
R: what about you?
R: do you like "having fun"
Fan_of_Lust: i'd prefer a relationship, but in absence of that, yeah, i like playing
Fan_of_Lust: but i don't usually have casual sex
R: do you want to have sex with me?
R: or do you just want to suck my cock?
R: I mean, its up to you, if you need a good fucking, I am all ready for it :)
R: ok, I need to go take the pup for a walk, so I will check in with you later
Fan_of_Lust: k
R: when you coming over?
Fan_of_Lust: if i do
Fan_of_Lust: it will be around 8ish, i guess
R: your coming, arent you :)
Fan_of_Lust: wait and see
R: well call and let me know, I mean, I might be running doing laundry or running an errand to Target or something
Fan_of_Lust: k
R: bye
-----
Oh yes, I will be going over there, and I will be cumming, and I will be tasting him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home