free hit counter javascript

Monday, April 17, 2006

Hmmmm

Tonight I'm having dinner with the last man I slept with. We're just friends now, and he lives out of state, but he travels into my area quite a bit for his job, and we try to get together when he's here. Last time, I felt a definite sexual energy between us, but nothing happened. Circumstances around how we met and how we left things were very...icky, and I didn't want to mess up the calm water.

Tonight, though, maybe we'll see.

If nothing cums from it tonight, tomorrow is almost a guarantee. K is a man I met a few years ago through a mutual friend. We immediately hit it off and his cock was in my mouth that same night. K was never excellent in bed or with foreplay, but he was always willing to push things a bit and play, and I have reason to believe his gf has taught him a thing or two. He's felt me up in a bar, in my apt complex's pool, he's gotten road head from me, he's fingered me while I've been on the phone to my mom, and he's fucked me while others slept in the room.

For the past couple years, K has been living with a girl. Apparently it's a good thing; he won't let me meet her. Once they got serious, I refused all advances from him. He lives about 90 minutes from me, and emails now and again. Sometimes we get quite teasy and flirty with our emails, remembering - in covert terms, so we pass our employer's censors - the fun we've had. Fairly recently, we emailed about him lying to the gf, leaving work, driving down, shagging me, and then driving home - but guilt got the best of me. It just seemed like too elaborate a plan. But this...this is just old friends getting together, right?

He just emailed and is staying in a hotel about 30 minutes from me, tonight and tomorrow. Since tonight's out of the question, tomorrow it will be. We've already agreed on dinner and drinking...and he knows what I'm like after a few drinks...and if I drink too much I'll have to stay...

I'll have to start thinking of outfits to wear. Not sure if I'll head down immediately after work or not. Hmmm....possibilities are exciting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Please share with us what you wore for him

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home