free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Almost the Weekend!

I am hoping my plans solidify for Friday night. If they do, I will be going to a local adult bookstore to try my hand, so to speak, at some glory hole fun. I'm very excited at the thought of sucking off lots of guys, sucking off strangers, perhaps trying some black meat...and basically being a slut. I know more or less what I'll wear - hair in a ponytail, short black skirt with slits up the sides - nothing fancy, just a cheapy - and either the shirt you can see to the right, that obviously allows for some public views, or a very thin, white, button-down shirt. The only problem with that shirt is that I think the cum stains would look better on the red...

You might be thinking that girls don't really want to suck off strangers...that no one actually does that...that it's a bit over the top. And you might be right. But I'm not here to be judged, and the thought of being so slutty turns me on. I like the idea of pleasuring strangers, older men, married men, and them not seeing me. Now, I'm sure there could be some skanky cocks in there, but I don't have to suck anyone I don't want to. I'm VERY excited at the prospect of this adventure.
-----
If Friday's plans don't cum together, I may be meeting a new online guy for some sucking. We've talked for a while: he's local, single, about my age, and just wants a bj. I'm dying to get myself near a cock, so I figured why not? Plus, he said he'll finger me in exchange, which I desperately need!
-----
I did some online shopping last night. Ordered a corset, but it's not the whale-bone kind you might be thinking of. The one I ordered was black, with a tiny bow and a bit of lace on the front. Honestly, it looked more like a tube top than a corset to me, but maybe that was just the pic. At any rate, it will show off fantastic cleavage, not be worn with a bra, and should very nicely outline my breasts. The back had a pink ribbon lace-up, too, that looked nice. Can't wait to try it!

I also ordered two new bathing suits last night. Nothing outrageous, just a blank tankini and a green one. Both with normal straps, vneck. We'll see if I like them or not.

I could have gone completely nuts ordering slutty clothes last night - and I wanted to! - but I do have a budget to maintain and besides, when it cums right down to it, I think I'd chicken out from wearing anything completely trashy in public.
-----
Yesterday I had an appt after work. I came home for about 20 minutes in between, and while I was getting out of my car I had a thought. It was super windy yesterday, and I was in a skirt. So before my appt, I took off my undies. Of course, my skirt was too heavy to be easily twirled about...and I never seemed to pull up to anyone who would have enjoyed the view.

It's like a conspiracy - no one wants me to be a slut!

1 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Love to see that corset you bought

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home