free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

One Down...

Had a nice dinner with J last night. Casual conversation, laughter, good food. Afterwards, I went up to his hotel room - it was still early. No touching, nothing sexual.

I turned on the TV, was watching it from the bed. He was putzing around with his computer for a bit, the two of us kibitizing together. He turned on the A/C, which of course drove me under the covers. I had felt the energy again between us, the sexual tension, and had wondered if he did. He had lay on the bed with me a few times, each time a little bit closer to me, but still no touching.

Once I was under the covers, he came over and asked what I was doing under there. He sidled up next to me, slid his hand over my breast, and we started kissing. I felt he gave me a lot of attention - sucking on my earlobe, kissing my neck, both things that make me melt. A lot of deep tongue kissing, a lot of sucking on and tonguing my hard nipples. Yep, soon enough, I was topless.

Still clothed, he put me on top and kept on with the nipple tugging. He started talking nasty "You want cock, don't you? You want to be fucked, you need it." I wholeheartedly agreed, but...the timing was an issue.

Well, we wasn't to be dissuaded. While I sucked on his very nice, cut cock, his hips pushing up to meet me, his hands doing a good job of holding my hair out of my way, he continued to say dirty things.

"I can fuck you in the ass. I know you want it. Tell me you do. I'll ass fuck you, so good."

Wow. Didn't expect that. Was...tempted, actually. I've liked anal in the past, though I've only done it with one man, and it was several years ago. But...okay.

I told him I didn't think he'd fit, he's too thick, and we didn't have lube, but he said he'd go easy and when I said no, he'd stop.

So there I am, doggy style, legs spread wide, ass high, and this thick, yummy cock is pushing for my ass. God I wanted it. I was whimpering, I wanted it so badly, but...

I was too tight. I wouldn't loosen up enough to even let him in. I was so disappointed! And he only brought one condom, too, so that was pretty much that.

I did suck him off, though, and swallowed a big load of protein.

And minutes after I got home, tonight's man, K, called...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home