free hit counter javascript

Friday, April 21, 2006

Why Ask Why, and Weekend Plans

Several men, upon hearing of my interest in glory holes, have cautioned me to 'be careful.' They say I can 'catch something' there.

Well, yes, I could.

But couldn't I also catch something from meeting a guy at a bar and sucking his cock? No one thinks there's anything wrong with that behavior.

Is it because the class of men who visit glory holes is 'dirtier' than normal guys, scamming for chics at bars? I'm not entirely sure I believe that.

I like the risky nature of it. It doesn't mean I'll suck off anything that presents itself to me.

It's been a few weeks since I've heard from the guy who wants to take me, though, so there are no immediate plans for that activity. Tonight might bring a new man into my mouth, one I've talked with for some time time online. I'd go to his house, which is risky, but I'm okay with that in this regard.

Yes, I may sound stupid and naive, but I'm not. Honest.

He interests me, and it all depends on whether I'll feel willing to get slutted up and drive out to see him (he's about 35 minutes away, I think). A lot of times I have the desire but not the motivation. Guess we'll see if he's around...we know he'll be willing. ;)

Then, tomorrow night I have a birthday party to go to. It's casual, and for a gay friend, so I'm not sure what to wear. Nothing too over the top, but nothing too sheltered, either. Right now, I'm thinking of a short, ruffled jean skirt I have and either a lightweight pink top or a pink tank top. Guess you'll have to wait and see...

What will YOU be doing this weekend?

1 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

That's just it, Juicy. I have this battle with wanting to do slutty things and with not wanting to be a slut. I'd go completely nuts down there, let all my fantasies cum true, and that scares me.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home