free hit counter javascript

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday Night

I went to bed early Friday night - was beat for no good reason. Shortly after 2am, the phone rings, and it's R - the video guy. Yes, folks, that was my first booty call since I was about 21. And I turned him down.

Because I don't have the video, I didn't feel comfortable totally calling him out on being an ass - you can't just ignore me for 2 weeks and then expect me to let you cum over and 'bend me over the couch.' He was noticeably surprised that I refused.

He did IM me today to apologize for being 'out of line.' Snicker. And while I had him on the phone, I asked about the video. He said it was huge and he hadn't even put it on his computer yet, so that's good news...I guess.

Saturday was a friend's party out an hour or so away, and that was fun. Didn't get crazy, but was fun seeing a few old friends. I looked good, too. ;)

Saturday, before the party, I had another 2+ hour bout of phone sex with L. He's a dirty, dirty man and would completely own me if I let him. Not in that dom-sub way - although he is a bit dom, and I've found I am a bit sub when I'm with him - but in that 'I adore you-would do anything for you-I crave you' kind of way. It's frightening.

And today...today, in my normal 'show me the goodies' online playtime...I sent some naughty pics to a guy in my locale. And then I did what I never, ever do - I sent him a face pic.

He was kind enough to tell me he went to my college and knows who I am.

FUCK!

This, of course, was after we talked about meeting so I could suck him off. However...he did send me some naughty pics too, and says he won't tell. It's rather exciting that he sort of knows me. I've seen his face pic and have no idea who he is, and yet he sounds like exactly what I like in bed. I have the feeling we'll meet up at some point...And then, maybe FINALLY, I'll have some action to write about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home