free hit counter javascript

Thursday, April 27, 2006

In Response...

Juicy (I'll link you once I'm home) raised a good point in the comment on the post below. Why don't I just use my own camera when I'm with these men? That way, I would be in control of the pics, and have no worries about them getting into the wrong hands.

I purposely didn't bring my camera last night because I didn't want to take pictures. I knew M was interested in doing it, but cum on - how slutty is it to take pics/vids with every knew guy I suck? That's a trend I didn't want to set.

Yet, I realized early on last night that M wasn't going to interest me. Since he was apparently grossed out by my gushing cum, and since he needed a little recovery time before I could get load #2, I figured pics would keep him excited while letting him recoup.

Taking naked pictures is exciting. I get so turned on doing it when I'm by myself, and to capture forever a guy's cock on my tongue, on my breast, inside my mouth, to see his fingers glistening as they leave my pussy...I love it. LOVE it.

Only a very few last night showed my face, and then not full on. Would I be upset if they got out? Of course, I'd be livid. Would it be my own fault? Yep. Have I learned my lesson?

I'm not sure. As of this exact moment, I don't have in my possession any of thie pics, or the vid. And yet, I trust the guys who have them, that I'll get copies and that they will respect my wishes. Am I foolish for doing so? Probably. But until I'm faced with the unspeakable, I probably won't change my actions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Thanks, Juicy! Glad you like.

What excites me about is the possiblity that the guys might say to their friends, "Hey, look at what this hot chic did with/for/to me."

I don't really care if others see them - obviously, or I wouldn't have posted tehm - but I don't want, say, my parents to see them.

:)

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home