free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Still Here

Hard to believe it's been 2months since I've last gotten any. I'm coming off of a hellish month at the office, and haven't had any energy (not to mention free time) to devote to men.

Not to mention, I've become very disenchanted with that gender. They seem to be full of disappointment and lies, wherever I turn.

So, I'm masturbating furiously, of course, and hoping I snap out of this funk.

Happy Holidays, folks. Maybe the new year will bring me some much needed cock!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe C said...

I know your pain. Trust me.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soame here. Maybe we could masturbate together.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While your waiting for some cock, how about we lend one another a helping hand.

Bring it hot, bring it raw, bring it Buck Ass Wild!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home