free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Latent Post

I met up with M last week and didn't post about it for a few reasons. I decided tonight's the night, though!

M was the guy who I first met at his office building. He had been asking to meet me again, but the timing seemed to be an issue.

I finally agreed to meet him again last Wednesday or Thursday evening. We met again at his office building, and I was hoping we'd play outside this time, but we didn't. That turned out to be a good thing, as we saw a cop circle the lot while we were inside. That would NOT have been a pleasant experience!

We went inside and up to the same conference room we were in last time. As I walked to the conference table to set my purse down, he came up behind me and lifted my skirt. He ran his hands around my ass for a minute, then squeezed my tits from behind. He turned me around and leaned me against the table, sort of half sitting on it, and began fingering me.

I came, once, quickly, on his hands, and then he told me to sit in a chair. I did, and he knelt in front of me. My legs went up on his shoulders and he began to eat me out.

He didn't tongue me for long, and it wasn't as good as the job D's done on me. For one, M was a lot more gentle - just some light licks on my slit and my clit. While it felt good, it wasn't great. He put a finger inside me again and kept licking my clit, and because I'm so easy, I came again as he did that.

Once I was done, I stayed in my chair and unzipped his jeans. His cock was already hard and it slid right into my mouth. I sucked on it, taking him in deep, while he fucked my mouth a little. He was whispering again about how good it felt, but after only a couple minutes, his pager went off and he had to go check his computer.

When he came back, he said he only had 10 more minutes before the pager would go again, so I sucked his cock in my best effort to get him off quickly - and it worked. He came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum down.

We adjusted our clothing and went downstairs, where we each had a smoke. I was disappointed that he couldn't play for longer, and I was disappointed that we couldn't play outside at all.

M's no longer at that job, so I really doubt we'll be getting together again at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Cooper: You just made an okay day better. Glad you enjoyed!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home