free hit counter javascript

Monday, August 14, 2006

Firsts: A Series: Part 3

And now, we move on to my first facial.

I started meeting guys from online a few years ago, probably 4 or 5 to be exact. I don't remember this guy's name or where exactly we 'met,' but it may have been a chat room online for locals.

Guy and I im'd a bit, and of course conversation turned sexual. We talked on the phone a little, and eventually agreed to meet one night for dinner. I let him pick me up, something I never do (or did - he wasn't the first I met in person). He was cute - dark hair, fairly fit, but dinner was dull - absolutely no decent conversation between us.

We got back to my apt and he came up. We sat next to each other on my old couch, talking a little, before I made my move. I leaned closer to him, as if I was going to kiss him, but instead I didn't, I just sort of shyly sat back. He laughed, asked what that was about, and I told him he smelled good.

Well, of course he did - during our earlier conversations I let him know I love a good smelling man. He smiled, asked if I wanted another whiff. This time, when I leaned in, we kissed. We sat on the couch for a few minutes, kissing deeply, before he stood up and reached a hand out to me.

He led me to my own bedroom, where he pulled off his shirt and we both climbed on the bed. Making out again commenced, and more and more clothes were shed until we were both naked.

He wanted me to suck his cock, but I refused. Not because I didn't want to, but because I had decided, before that night, to put an end to my 'casual sucking stranger cock' days. I stroked him a little, but had to keep refusing as he kept asking.

Finally I told him to cum on me, and he knelt, on the bed, while I sat in front of him. He began jacking his cock, hard and fast, and he asked me where I wanted it. Feeling a bit emboldened...I told him to cum on my face.

And he sure did. Cum flew all over, coating my chin, cheeks, nose...luckily I had closed my eyes just before he began to shoot.

We lay next to each for a few minutes, catching our breath, his cum drying on me, before I got up to wash it off.

When I let Guy out of my apt, we realized the door had never quite closed completely, and anyone passing in the hall could have heard us. That added a bit more of a thrill to what just happened.

I don't think I ever heard from Guy again, and I don't recall making any attempts to contact him, either. He was the first to cum on my face, but not the last.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To jack off for a woman an cum on her is so very hot!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home