free hit counter javascript

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mmm, Cock

I sucked cock last night in a parked car. This was preceded by a couple of beers, a few various bars, my first strip club!, some excellent kissing, and some tit sucking.

I almost laughed while sucking cock - it's been years since I had sucked this particular one. About 10 years, to be precise. He was silent throughout, which I don't prefer, but he was gentlemanly enough to let me know when he was going to cum.

Not that that made me pull my mouth off of his rod at all...I swallowed all of his cum down like good bad girls do.

The strip club was sort of sleazy - small and trashy. The girls were okay - one was pretty cute, the others weren't that great. The guys looked completely unrespectable. My guy and I sat back, thighs and arms touching, and watched the action together. He tipped one, sliding the bill between her breasts while she squeezed them together to hold onto the money.

We were only there a short time, maybe 30 min, before he said we should leave after our beers were done. I teased him, wondering if the action was too much for him to take, and he smiled, agreeing that there was a lot of visual stimuli.

When we got back into his car, I begged him to crank the heat, as I was cold without a coat. He leaned over while fastening his seat belt to stare at my left breast, the one closest to him.

"You're not nipping out," he said. I ran my fingers over my nipple to find that I was, actually, and I told him so. His fingers soon replaced mine, finding the hard nub. "Oh, there it is" he murmured, giving it a quick tug.

His mouth found mine, and soon his hand slid into my low cut shirt, cupping my breast. Together, we pushed my bra out of the way and bared my tits. His mouth suckled on a hard nipple, my lips sucking on his ear, while he milked me with his tongue and teeth. He paid attention to the other breast as well, sucking hard on it. leaving teeth marks I'm still viewing today.

I'll be seeing him again, I just don't know when. It won't be soon enough, certainly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home