free hit counter javascript

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Planned Overnight

I stayed over at D's again last night. I got there around 8:30 pm, wearing only a white vneck tshirt and a short denim skirt; he had his knee in between my thighs and fingered me to completion, there in the kitchen, by about 8:45; he was naked and had his cock in my mouth by 9. We fell asleep around 1am, waking up to play some more around 4, and then again around 10am.

I'm not going to go into detail - for one, there are far too many to recount - but here are some highlights:

-- He let me cuff him and blindfold him - a first for me. I teased him a little with cold water and warm lube, and I sat on his face and came all over his mouth. And I do mean, all over. Don't worry, I licked his face clean afterwards.

-- We enjoyed the view of the clear sky from his hottub. There's something about being topless outdoors in the night air that I absolutely love. Plus, the jets and his hands on me didn't suck, either. :)

-- D lubed up my ass again (more than once, actually) and fucked his cock all along it. He came that way, once, his hot cum coating me. And surprisingly enough, I actually came that way too, with D's body behind me, laying on me, warming me, and his cock stroking on me.

-- He continuously planted sweet, hot kisses all over my arms, my neck, my back. His facial stubble rubbed me deliciously, and his breath was so hot, his lips so cool.

-- He jacked off for me, too, using some tasty strawberry lube, and I then swallowed his cum when he was ready for me.

All in all, not a bad time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a fun time.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

It certainly didn't suck.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home