free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Men. Sigh!

Tried to IM with M a little bit this morning, but he was at work and I realized I was running late. He sent this email midday today:

Hey--

Alright! I gotta come clean with something, so it'll be easier for our future exchanges. I never told you, and you never asked. For our arrangement, it was fine, and I think it is still fine. I'm married. That's why I had to do all the sneaking around at work and stuff. But with my new schedule, I think it'll pretty much be impossible for us to meet again, unless you can think of something. The major hurdle is communication, I can't get on messenger in the evening at home, and you can't call me on my cell (I can't call you either from my cell phone). I would've loved to meet you again off and on, but I can't think of a way. Can you think of a way? (I hope you can, you give some good head!! The best I've ever had!!!)

First of all, he should have been straight to begin with. I still would have sucked his cock, I just would have enjoyed it more had I known at the time. Secondly, while I may give good head at time, it's really sad if I'm the best he's ever had. And last, as I told him when I responded, if I'm going to have a regular hookup, it's going to be with someone I can actually call and get a hold of and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home