free hit counter javascript

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yes, I know, it's been forever. And no, I actually haven't gotten any in the past month. I wish I could say I met a fabulous man who's kept me tied up, literally and figuratively, but...I haven't lied to you before and I won't start now!

There is a man, though, who hasn't left my head for the past week...

I wrote before about F, my first blow job. Well, I saw him last weekend. Immediately, there was a connection again. He's now divorced, and we spent most of the night talking and flirting with each other.

He checked out me out at one point, telling me I looked good and that it was a good thing I still had my ass. He slid in between my legs at a booth in the bar, wrapping one leg across his lap so that he could stroke it under the table. He nestled in between my arms and my chest and gave me all his attention.

He walked me to my car, and told me how comfortable he always feels with me, how he's always been interested and attracted but was married before, then recouping from that ending, and we live in different towns, but if the pieces fit, and he thinks they do...

Wow. That all took me by surprise. He has some events in the somewhat near future that he'd like me to accompany him to, and I agreed, and then, speech concluded...he kissed me.

I haven't been kissed like that in ages. Kisses that made my stomach weak, introduced butterflies to it, kisses that made me moan into his open mouth. His hands were in my hair, and it's a good thing, because I don't know that I could have continued standing without help.

I managed to gain enough sense to finally pull away, and as it was quite late and I was staying with people who were expecting me back, I refused the offer to go to his place. I laughed when he suggested we drive in my car somewhere, as I learned (as you have) that my small car is not very conducive to playing.

We've emailed a bit this week, and I'm thinking of driving to his down (an hour away) next Friday to surprise him at an event. I just...I can't get those kisses out of my head, and it's driving me nuts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your back. Sounds like this could be fun. I hope you dish the details. And maybe toss us a bone or two (picture). Its been awhile*wink*

Take care and have a great weekend.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home