free hit counter javascript

Sunday, September 10, 2006

More Fun With D

I know, it seems I'm seeing a lot of him. But right now, he's the only one I'm playing with. There have been other offers, but none that interest me enough to overcome the nervousness and apprehension that comes from meeting someone new.

D and I did some of our 'usual' activities this time - I sucked his cock, he sucked on my tits, he rode my ass from behind before cumming on it. He didn't eat me or finger me, because I'm on the rag, but he still got me off.

And perhaps the saddest thing is that had I stayed still and let him keep it up, I think I could have cum from just his kisses on my back, his cold breath blowing on me, his teeth nipping at me occasionally - I felt the burn begin low in my belly. However, I was determined not to be quite that easy to get off. :)

We did talk a little about what we still want to do to each other (besides fucking), and I think there will be more D stories in the future!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosdiono said...

very interesting blog, i really appreciate open mindness. it needs bravery to reveal what you did and think about sex.
do you mind putting my link on your blog as a friend? i will put yours.
however my blog is too simple, bad english, but it needs more opinion and suggestion....how about it?

4:27 AM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Onny: Thanks for stopping by. To be fair to everyone, though, I've decided not to link anyone.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Sexy!

Have you thought about fixing the sidebar links in your BLOG (i.e. EDIT-ME)?

http://bloggerhelpdesk.blogspot.com/

Take Care and Happy Blogging!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home