free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Firsts: A Series: Part 1

Since it's been over a week since I've gotten any play, and looks like it will be a week more, I thought I'd try something new. In keeping with the theme of this blog - i.e., writing about true sexual experiences I've had - I thought I'd write about different sexual firsts: sex, blowjob, facial, anal, and anything else you request or comes to mind.

I'll write about these in the order that they occurred, which means...blowjob is up first!

I was a late bloomer, sexually speaking, and though I had had bfs before then, I didn't actually see my first cock until I was 19.

A sophomore in college and a sorority girl, I got to know some frat guys fairly well. One night, my sorority had a mixer at one of the frat houses. It being a small school, we mostly knew each other anyway, but it was a chance for both houses to introduce their new pledges, and for everyone to drink way too much.

There was a guy I knew, a member of the frat, who I had already been crushing on a bit. He was Mexican, and we'll call him F. A few years older, he was on more of a 5 or 6 year plan to get through school. He had quite a reputation as a ladies man, which of course made him seem like a bad boy, which of course meant I wanted him.

We sat in the basement of the frat house, music blaring, plastic-cup filled beers in our hands, both of us on a ratty old couch. I remember his arm was around the back of the couch - not resting on me, but casually touching me. Our thighs were pressed together but we were barely talking.

I don't remember how - truly - but we ended up in his room. As a tenured member of the house, F had his own room. Small, but all that was necessary was the bed. Again, the details are fuzzy, but my shirt came off...as did my bra...and his pants.

He played with my tits, sucking on them, biting a bit. He didn't ask me to suck his cock, but I knew the stakes had been raised - I was a college girl now, alone in a frat guy's room, a frat guy who got all sorts of pussy - I knew he wouldn't be satisfied with just making out, and I was very okay with that.

Even though his cock was the first I had seen, I knew enough to know it was small - maybe 5 inches. He had an annoying way (still does, actually - I played with him last October) of putting his finger all the way in my mouth, so I have no leverage to suck on it at all. He doesn't move his finger around, just keeps it in the same position. Very annoying.

Anyway, I took his cock in my mouth, and I don't remember how long it took, other than I was slightly amazed at myself, sucking the cock of this guy I barely knew. I couldn't tell you if I was any good at it, if he moaned, if I had any technique at all...or even if he warned me before he came.

Regardless, I swallowed his load down. It came so quickly, to this day I don't know how girls manage to spit! Once he was done, I got dressed and left his room.

Once back downstairs, I ran into my (still) best friend. "I've been looking for you!" she said. "Where have you been?"

Before I could answer, she leaned in close to me and started giggling. "Your shirt's on backwards," she said..."and inside out!"

I grinned and confessed, telling her I just sucked my first cock. "How was it?" she asked, like any good friend would.

"Good...but he tasted like warm beer!"

I sucked F's cock many a time after that, and he actually popped my cherry, though not with his small cock. That's another tale, though...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Well first times are always awkward. First time I had me cock sucked, I felt embarrased because I had just gotten out of the pool, and I was cold.....

9:53 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Sal: Thanks for reading!

RSA: Uh huh. That's always the excuse! :)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home