free hit counter javascript

Monday, July 31, 2006

Making Out is Overrated

I met J tonight, a 39yr old married man from CL who wanted to make out and do some over-the-clothes touching.

What a waste!

He was entirely too eager, first of all. I responded to his post this weekend and from there, it was entirely too many emails and IMs with him. We talked about the plan yesterday, then last night he emailed me about it, and again this morning, and again this afternoon. He had 'scoped out' our meeting place, too, and had it all figured out.

That's good, I guess, but also sort of way too much.

We met at the prescribed place and I climbed into his minivan. He's sort of cute, in an almost Bowzer from Sha-na-na kind of way. We talked for a little bit about the kinkiest things we've done. I started out tame - not sure how much he could take! but he may have had me beat.

For the past 20yrs, he's been having an affair with an older married woman. Some times he'd eat the cream pie her husband left behind. He also wanted his own wife to play around on him, take a bf, etc, but she wasn't having it. Apparently she was wild before marriage but then disappointed him in that regard once the rings were on! He encouraged me to not change if I ever get married. Okay, dude.

We mainly just kissed, and he's not very good at it. He has a HUGE mouth and seemed to just swallow me with it. He also put his hand on the back of my head, pressing me deeper into his cavernous opening, which made it hard for me to get any leverage away from his monstrous mouth.

He fondled my tits a little bit, getting my nipples hard and tweaking them through my bra. Once I took my bra off, his hand went under my shirt and resumed his tweaking.

I tried to rub his dick through his shorts, but he didn't want me to do that, even though he was hard. He wouldn't let me see it, either, which was disappointing, because the few feels I did get in felt like he was hiding a thick cock under there.

We were only together for about 20 minutes, because he had a softball game to get to and I was unintentionally a little late. He wants to meet again, but frankly - I'd rather suck his dick and get fingered, and he doesn't want things to go that far. Doesn't make sense to me - he'll fuck his longtime friend but not play with a stranger. MEN!

So, that's it for J. More possible fun coming up later this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a reasonable trade to me. My fingers for your mouth. I do hope I can, from time to time pull out and cum on those tits. Now there is a picture to jack off to! Cum dripping from your chin and all over your tits. Yummy!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home