free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What to Do

Spring time is definitely in the air, and with it comes a mad desire to get fucked. Unfortunately for me, perhaps, I'm not a fan of casual sex. Never had a one night stand; really want to, but can't seem to break through the barrier that I was raised with - sex is not casual! sex should be with someone you love!

Which isn't to say that I've only slept with guys I've loved. Two of the guys, I loved, though I know I didn't when we first started sleeping together. The others, well...it was still fun!

Now, as far as blowjobs go...I'm the Queen of casual ones. That's certainly helped by the phase when I got into meeting men from online to suck them off. Older men, married men...we'd meet at night, or at dusk, go park somewhere...in their car, my tits out, their cock in my mouth...rubbing their cum on my tits if they shot it there...yeah, how hot was that?

I like the power, I like knowing they're attracted to me, I like the sluttiness of it all. And to me, it's a way to continue to unleash my sex drive while still not breaking any of my rules.

Lately, though, I've been wanting to break my rules. More on that later, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home