free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another First

Last night I went to R's house. This was our second meeting and I knew - based on our first meeting and the IM conversation we had prior - that there would be some action. I was also fairly sure he would want to take some pictures of me sucking his cock, and I was very intrigued by that.

When I got there, he was hard and ready to go. He showed me that his digital camera was set up to record - and display the images on his massive 5' TV screen.

So yes, I sucked his cock while he filmed it. I also let him cum on my face, a naughty treat that makes me feel slutty - in a good way - while he filmed it.

My tits looked enormous on screen. But then, so did my flab. It was still fairly hot.

The rest of the night tanked, however. I only got off once - and then by rubbing my pant-covered cunt across his knee. My pants were pulling tighter against my crotch, and he would thrust his leg up. We were making out, he was kissing and sucking on my neck and ear. Very hot, and when I came, I gushed - wetting his pant leg and the crotch of my own.

However, that was the only time I got off by him last night. I did suck him off a second time and swallowed - quite a big load, too. He said it was 'very good' and was quite spent by it. I do like to do a good job.

I was ready to get off again but he said there wasn't time, or some other lame excuse.

Not sure if I'll see him again.

Ah hell, who am I kidding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home